Re: NVDA will not recognize my registered Eloquence

Jackie

You really need to take this up w/the folks you bought the product
from, Grant. In final analysis, they're likely the only ones who can
help, & definitively the ones who should.

On 5/20/19, Grant Metcalf <the.gems@...> wrote:
HI list,
While trying to install Eloquence voices I get the error 4 message which
tells me I need to register. I have purchased the product and activated it
on my Win7PC. Can anybody tell me what the error 4 message means?

Grant
Listening for His shout!