Re: chrome ??

Ian Westerland

Hello. When clicking a link use shift and enter.

To close the specific link without closing the Browser, control w.

Alt F4 closes the browser.

That is wha I use and I hope it helps you.

Cheers.

Ian Westerland

On 5/21/2019 8:51 AM, Danni wrote:
I'm having issues with internet explorer so am trying to use chrome but I can't figure out how to get out of a link?
I'm not sure how to word this correctly but basically if I use i/e or ff I can click a link and either click alt f4 "i/e" or alt key and close "ff" but can't seem to figure out a way to do that in chrome without closing the whole brouser?
am sure it's a simple thing but am blank?