Re: chrome ??


If it is opening a tab, use control f4.  That is the standard command for closing a tab. 

----- Original Message -----
From: Danni
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 5:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] chrome ??

I'm having issues with internet explorer so am trying to use chrome but I can't figure out how to get out of a link?
I'm not sure how to word this correctly but basically if I use i/e or ff I can click a link and either click alt f4 "i/e" or alt key and close "ff" but can't seem to figure out a way to do that in chrome without closing the whole brouser?
am sure it's a simple thing but am blank?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.