Re: chrome ??

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Best bet is for you to go into the settings of chrome and set it to open windows instead of tabs it is much better.

Otherwise if it opens up a new tab each time to flip between them use the ctrl key + 1 to 9 been the 9th page.

I think the section you need is on start up under settings and get it to open a new page and put in a web address then it should be opening in a window if i remember right.

Have a look under my nvda tutorials for other programs page there is a tutorial on how to do that and do a home page etc.

Gene nz

On 21/05/2019 10:51 AM, Danni wrote:

I'm having issues with internet explorer so am trying to use chrome but I can't figure out how to get out of a link?

I'm not sure how to word this correctly but basically if I use i/e or ff I can click a link and either click alt f4 "i/e" or alt key and close "ff" but can't seem to figure out a way to do that in chrome without closing the whole brouser?

am sure it's a simple thing but am blank?