From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Russell
Sent: May-21-19 3:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and MSWord Tutorials?

Hello NVDA Group,

As some of you know, one of my avocations is that I am a short story writer. I am learning equally as much about writing as mechanics being totally blind from infancy.
Jarte and MS Word 2013 are my primary processing programs. My volunteer editors are sighted, and bring up something that evades my
understanding: the need to format something I send before they can edit.
Hence, my questions are these:
1. Recommended tutorials for MS Word and maybe even something called MS Track Changes?
2. How can I use NVDA to set my MS Word program to alert me of grammar issues when writing?

This may be a lot but hope you can see the pattern and perhaps respond accordingly; big thanks!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com