Re: Windows 1903

Ian Westerland

HI! Windows 10 is the Windows system version and 1903 is a Serial number that takes into account all the patches, fixes and other developments under the Windows system.

Hope that helps.

Ian Westerland

On 5/22/2019 10:14 AM, Ibrahim Abedrabbo wrote:
What is windows 1903? I thought the last version of windows is windows ten. Or is windows 1903 is a special release for tablets and other mobile devices?
On May 21, 2019, at 8:06 PM, Ian Westerland <iwesterl@... <mailto:iwesterl@...>> wrote:

Hello.  Sounds good. Does the new version have the new Microsoft Browser?  I have heardd that the Browser is designed similarly to Chrome.  As long as the Windows works with NVDA I'll be happy.

Ian Westerland

On 5/22/2019 9:40 AM, Don H wrote:
Just installed Windows 1903 and everything went smooth and everything is working fine.  Took about a hour and a half to complete the update. Only issue was the volume being reset after the update was complete but it seems that this happens after each of the major updates.