From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Damien
Pendleton
Sent: 09 July 2016 21:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

Hi,
Another really good one that I use regularly is CDBurner XP. The title was
misleading at first, it led me to believe that it was only built for Windows
XP - this is not the case. I have used it with Windows 7 with absolutely no
problems whatsoever, and it is still being maintained.
This one is at http://cdburnerxp.se/en
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Damien.