Code Factory Eloquence Registration Problem Solved

Ed Marquette

As I mentioned in an earlier post, NVDA seemed to think I was still using the trial version of the Code Factory Eloquence (and Vocalizer) add-on.
It may have helped that Code Factory just released Version 1.6, but I downloaded that version (using the original link from the order confirmation email message. I then installed that version by hitting ENTER from File Explorer.
NVDA took me through the registration process, and all is well.
I’m a happy camper. <SMILE>
I hope this procedure helps others who had the same problem.