NVDA tutorials for MSWord and Track Changes CT

David Russell

Hello NVDA Folks,

Thanks for suggesting what to do in the realm of tutorials to better
use NVDA with MSWord and Track Changes. I'll address this later in my
day.
Also, thanks Quenton for clarifying which tutorial set to consider.

Question: I have a file card with some basic Track Changes Commands
found in a post thread from WEBAIM, telling one how to turn on and off
track changes,how to read specific track changes, the dialogue for
settings and a couple more. These are Word based keyboard commands
generally speaking. Would it be enough to view a free sample edit from
a proofreading service, or is there a considerable amount of
instruction that goes into learning how to use Track Changes?

I am a novice at tech things, and my questions probably make that
quite obvious. Nonetheless, thanks for your kind help!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com