Re: Selecting a block of text.

thanks quentin for your great advice.
do you mean this option?
Follow System Caret
if so, this preference is always enabled for me, but unfortunately
sometimes nvda selection does not work for me, but most of times
works!
and as i promised, i use 2017.2 forever, not 2017.3
quentin,
thanks again for your great support, i always say with sincerity and
honesty that i dont forget you in my praying.

Chris,

Great work! I had tested NVDA+7, but then had neglected to test NVDA+6,
oops!

Zahra, you can either press NVDA+6 and it should toggle the setting,
otherwise it is in NVDA's "Review Cursor" settings. For you (using NVDA
2017.3 from memory?) press NVDA+n, then p for preferences then down arrow
to "Review cursor settings" and press ENTER. For those using newer
versions of NVDA, you can press NVDA+control+g to open the general
settings, then CONTROL+TAB down from there.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 7:53 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hi.
where is caret move cursor in preferences?
how can i know whether its activated for me or not?

On 5/22/19, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
Hi

I have done some testing and if you set “Caret moves review cursor”
(NVDA +
6 on number row), to ON, the copy using review cursor feature works, if
it
is set to off, it just copies the last character selected to the
clipboard.

Cheers

Chris