Re: Selecting a block of text.

Gene

Use control c and control v in browsers.  The commands you are using are intended for times when there is no cursor or virtual cursor.  Browse mode uses a virtual cursor.

From: Ali Colak
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] Selecting a block of text.

Hello everyone,
For a while now, I have been having problems with the select a block
of text function on nvda.
When I place the start marker by pressing nvda f9 everything is fine,
the start marker is announced. When I go to the end of the block to
press nvda f10, the curser winds back to the beginning and only
selects and places in the clipboard the first letter of the section. I
have tried this on various browsers and the same result each time and
with different types of content. I have been having this problem for a
while now and am currently using 2019.1.1. I was hoping that
installing the clip contents designer would solve the problem, but
something similar seems to happen.

help would be appreciated.