Re: free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

Roger Stewart

I tried Imburn and it doesn't seem to be very accessible. I tab around and nothing speaks for me at all but sighted friend says that there are icons on there that you click on with the mouse to do various tasks with it. Seems very simple to use for a sighted mouse user, but for nvda users, doesn't seem to be very promising unless maybe an add on could be made to make it usable.

Roger

On 7/9/2016 4:31 PM, Chris wrote:
Another one is imgburn
http://www.imgburn.com/

Also available as a ninite installer

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Damien
Pendleton
Sent: 09 July 2016 21:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

Hi,
Another really good one that I use regularly is CDBurner XP. The title was
misleading at first, it led me to believe that it was only built for Windows
XP - this is not the case. I have used it with Windows 7 with absolutely no
problems whatsoever, and it is still being maintained.
This one is at http://cdburnerxp.se/en
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Damien.