Re: Copying Text in Original Format With NVDA

Ed,
The bigger trick, then, is not to carry the formatting with you in the paste. Control + v will carry the source document's formatting with it.
A little-known trick is to paste into Word or Outlook using, not control + v, but instead, control + alt + v. That brings up a menu allowing one to retain the formatting, paste as html, or as plain text.
It almost worked for me.
I was able to see the window where I should choose how I wanted to paste the text, but then the only option there was text plain. What makes me think that the problem is indeed with the way NVDA copies it.

Anyway, thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.