From: zahra
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Selecting a block of text.

hi.
where is caret move cursor in preferences?
how can i know whether its activated for me or not?

On 5/22/19, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
Hi

I have done some testing and if you set “Caret moves review cursor” (NVDA
+
6 on number row), to ON, the copy using review cursor feature works, if
it
is set to off, it just copies the last character selected to the
clipboard.

Cheers

Chris