problem so far?
Fernando Apan

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 22 may 2019, a las 8:39, Cecelia Rodriguez <cessbraille@...>
escribió:

I love my braille edge with NVDA.
rent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] braille edge

I have been using mine now for a year this month. Before this my last
braille display was the Braille Light 40 back in 99. I gave it back
because I was taking programming classes and it would not have helped me
in that effort as far as being able to run the program I wrote. The
BrailleEdge40 I am enjoying for both reading and writing. Be aware that if
you are also wanting to go on-line then you will either have to Bluetooth
it to your phone or connect it to your pc. It does not have these
capabilities on its own. Its memory is based on the size of the SD card
you install. Let me know if I can help in any other way.

If all I have left in
this world is God, I have everything!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10