Re: MS office DAISY training module

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed Basic Training with NVDA in Audio (Glen, who narrated it will be pleased also!)

We haven't had quite as much demand to produce the other modules in audio (or Braille), so at this stage, we've concentrated on making Basic Training available in a choice of formats, with the later modules in electronic text.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 5:40 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:
What plans does NV Access have to make audio versions of the other help
documents in the NVDA store? Such as the Office training books? I've
really loved the getting started DAISY audio package. I'm just wondering
if NV Access has plans to make audio versions of the other books?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess