Re: question about using NVDA with iTunes

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

this is a note to anyone who may respond to this thread. If you respond, please try to think of how NVDA may relate to the response. If, as I suspect, the issue is more about how to use iTunes, then please refrain from responding. There are many lists where this question is on topic, one of them being the chat subgroup.

Thanks.

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 3:41 PM Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@...> wrote:

I am trying to move around my iTunes library with NVDA on my PC. I want to go in and delete songs and albums, but cannot figure out how. I have Windows 10 and am using the latest update on NVDA, a _not. Wayne Scott verĀ
Chime bearĀ
musical notesbear face

--
Best,