Re: question about using NVDA with iTunes

Felix G.

Hi,
wow, did I miss something crucial? They turned it into a web app?
Haven't looked at it in a while as I found it clunky and slow and just
not fun to use.
Best,
Felix

Am Do., 23. Mai 2019 um 00:54 Uhr schrieb Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com>:

Well being that itunes is a web app most nvda web commands should work, it has a few treeviews in it to though.

I think this is all on this though.

With Nimer's points in mind, I'll just add:

- NVDA doesn't have any specific keystrokes purely for iTunes, so getting around iTunes should be a matter of either its own inbuilt keystrokes, or standard NVDA or Windows keys.

A quick google search for "iTunes pc keyboard shortcuts" found this article from Apple themselves with keystrokes for iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/itunes/keyboard-shortcuts-itns1019/windows

Looking on our GitHub issue tracker, we only have one open issue which even mentions iTunes - and that is for a more generic drag and drop functionality which mentions iTunes as an example where it could be used. So, if there are any specific issues with NVDA in iTunes, (and you've exhausted that it's not just a matter of finding the right existing keystroke etc), please do let us know about them.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 8:44 AM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

this is a note to anyone who may respond to this thread. If you respond, please try to think of how NVDA may relate to the response. If, as I suspect, the issue is more about how to use iTunes, then please refrain from responding. There are many lists where this question is on topic, one of them being the chat subgroup.

Thanks.

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 3:41 PM Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to move around my iTunes library with NVDA on my PC. I want to go in and delete songs and albums, but cannot figure out how. I have Windows 10 and am using the latest update on NVDA, a _not. Wayne Scott ver
Chime bear
musical notesbear face

--
Best,