Re: braille edge

She should press NVDA+n, down arow to preferences, right arrow to
settings enter on settings, down arro to braille, tap to braille
properties and choose the braille display and tap to okay and press
enter. One also may choose automatic instead of a particular braille
display.

On 5/23/19, Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Talking about Braille Edge, a friend of mine pointed out to me that in
the latest version of NVDA there are no more drivers for Hims devices.

She has a BrailleSense, and doesn't know how to connect it to her pc
after NVDA updated.

Could anyone help, please?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 23/05/2019 01:06, Grant Metcalf ha scritto:
I had a Braille Edge and now have a QBraille XL.  I also notice that
from time to time there seems to be a blank line while reading. This
always seems to be at the end of a paragraph or a hard return. When I
up arrow it often goes away. However, I haven't used this with NVDA so
far.
Grant

-----Original Message----- From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] braille edge

I am a literary braille proofreader and use Braille Edge for my work.
The main drawback I encountered so far is that occasionally it shows
an empty line where it's not supposed to be.
I have already let the HIMS no about this and hopefully it will be
fixed soon.
It can also be used as a standalone notetaker, but limitted to text
and brf files.
Nevzat

On 5/22/19, Fernando Apan <ferapan@...> wrote:
Hello. For me, working with my braille edge and NVDA has been a very
good
experience, however, the arrow keys doesn???t seem to work with NVDA
as they
do in other screen readers. Does anybody know if they have fixed this
problem so far?
Fernando Apan

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 22 may 2019, a las 8:39, Cecelia Rodriguez <cessbraille@...>