Re: FW: Notes on NVDA and PowerPoint

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Gene,

I am using the desktop PC at the moment. That’s a good point about the laptop. I’ll get that under way as well.

PowerPoint seems to change radically over the years and keystrokes seem to differ for older versions than those which I am using now.

I would be delighted to  have the final set of instructions put up on the web but let’s prove them to be accurate first. I am doing this work because I have found the existing pointers (few as they are!) to be incorrect and misleading. Perhaps this is because they relate to older versions.

The keystrokes I have listed here work in both JAWS 17 and NVDA for office 2010 and are the recommended ones for Office 2016 so that is hopeful!

If members of the list could try out the keystrokes and prove them correct or faulty in their own PC or laptop that would be a great help.

All the best,

Cearbhall