locked Re: NVDA versus JAWS

Lenron

I really need to refresh my memory on jaws commands not really sure
how to use the touch curser.

On 5/23/19, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Hello,

Respectfully, I find that touch cursor is able to access more than object
navigation. While I like object nav, the ability to use the keyboard to
essentially swipe is helpful. I have been able to access parts of
inaccessible programs using the touch cursor whereas object nav did not
work for me.

thanks.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 8:53 AM Joseph Lee <@joslee>
wrote:

Hi,

Touch cursor, as far as mechanics is concerned, is object navigation.
Cheers,

Joseph