locked Re: NVDA versus JAWS

Devin Prater

This is a great point, and one I've never really thought of. With other platforms, again, you don't really get that choice, and with Windows you do.

On May 23, 2019, at 11:25 AM, Karl Smith <karl@...> wrote:

I don’t think blind people are the only ones who have this issue. How many people, sighted and blind,  use more than one browser because one works better than the other in different situations?

Karl

__________

Karl Smith
Access Technology Consultant