locked Re: NVDA versus JAWS

Nimer Jaber

Okay, I think it is time to allow this thread to die. Going to lock it now. i think this topic has gone far enough, and its usefulness to NVDA community has been exhausted.

Thanks.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 12:23 PM Lenron <lenron93@...> wrote:
no no and no Microsoft will not just start charging more because
narrator is better.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832