From: Dan Beaver [mailto:dbeaver888@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:14 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] good, responsive synthesizers?

Hi,

When I go through the list of voices I only find Iven but no Iven 3.
How do I find Iven 3?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 3/9/2016 11:06 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
in the espeak, did you try iven3?
its very great, lovely, natural, fast and responsive and made me
completely satisfied.

The eloquence add on, unless it has been corrected, has lots of
annoying anomalies that shouldn't be in Eloquence. Don't buy it
unless you try the demo first. I haven't seen anything on the list
indicating that the problems have been correct and I've seen recent
messages indicating that the problems have not been.

Let's hope that they will be in future but they may well not be yet.