Problem with supposedly fillable PDF forms

Janet Brandly

Hello Brian,

Thank you for offering your assistance. I am sending you the document in
question. It contains 2 parts, a guide and 2 forms. The forms are near the
end. I'm opening and trying to complete the forms with Acrobat Reader DC.
I'm using the latest NVDA with Windows 10.

Thanks again,

Janet
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

HR Complaint Form and Guide (fillable) Jan 2018

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.