Re: free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

hi.
i offer burnaware free.
you can find it in its producer website.
download its free version and it has not opencandy in its recent
version and works well with nvda.
www.burnaware.com

On 7/10/16, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.io <sukiletxe=yahoo.es@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Use the menu bar to do the tasks, and flat review and object navigation
to view some information onscreen.

Regards,
Sukil

El 10/07/2016 a las 1:02, Roger Stewart escribió:
I tried Imburn and it doesn't seem to be very accessible. I tab around
and nothing speaks for me at all but sighted friend says that there
are icons on there that you click on with the mouse to do various
tasks with it. Seems very simple to use for a sighted mouse user, but
for nvda users, doesn't seem to be very promising unless maybe an add
on could be made to make it usable.

Roger

On 7/9/2016 4:31 PM, Chris wrote:
Another one is imgburn