Re: Synthesizer languages with NVDA?

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

No,  espeak cannot read Arabic. It can say the arabic letters with the english voice.

On May 25, 2019, at 1:16 AM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hi.
if i am correct, nvda in its recent versions, can read arabic
documents by default using espeak.
for hebrew, i believe that its supported since many years ago in espeak.

On 5/25/19, Heather Thomas <heather.thomas@...> wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering…can you tell me what NVDA synthesizers support non-Latin
languages like Hebrew or Arabic? Do you have to download these synthesizers,
do you have to download additional voices, and are they free?

Thank you,

Heather

Carroll Center for the Blind Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the
use of the individual(s) addressed in the message above.  This communication
may contain sensitive or confidential information.  If you are not an
intended recipient dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error and the
email contains private information, please contact the Carroll Center
Compliance Line at 617-969-6200 x. 214.  If the email was sent to you in
error but does not contain private information, please contact the sender
and delete the email.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens