From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2019 1:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Synthesizer languages with NVDA?

what happen if we set arabic in nvda's voice settings?

On 5/25/19, Ibrahim Abedrabbo <abedrabboibrahim@...> wrote:
No, espeak cannot read Arabic. It can say the arabic letters with the
english voice.
On May 25, 2019, at 1:16 AM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hi.
if i am correct, nvda in its recent versions, can read arabic
documents by default using espeak.
for hebrew, i believe that its supported since many years ago in espeak.

On 5/25/19, Heather Thomas <heather.thomas@...> wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering…can you tell me what NVDA synthesizers support
non-Latin languages like Hebrew or Arabic? Do you have to download
these synthesizers, do you have to download additional voices, and
are they free?

Thank you,

Heather

Carroll Center for the Blind Confidentiality Notice: This email and
any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) addressed in the message
above. This communication may contain sensitive or confidential
information. If you are not an intended recipient dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you received this email in error and the email
contains private information, please contact the Carroll Center
Compliance Line at 617-969-6200 x. 214. If the email was sent to
you in error but does not contain private information, please
contact the sender and delete the email.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens