Re: FW: Notes on NVDA and PowerPoint

hi.
i have many questions.
do you mean that powerpoint is not completely accessible for blinds?
or at least its accessibility and kkey strokes with using jaws is
better than nvda?
i use libreoffice and openoffice and when i press tab to go to
different objects, when my reading finish and i press alt+f4 to close
the program, it asks me do you want to save the changes?
i mean that pressing tab changes the presentations.
or do you think that word is the most accessible part of office
programs for blind users?
i appreciate any help and guide.
thanks so much for providing these notes.
i copied and saved them in my system.
specially sukil and Cearbhall i waite for your guide about my questions.
thanks extremely and God bless you all.

On 7/10/16, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie> wrote:
Sukil,

I am using office 2010 and it looks as though something has changed from
2007 as the keys “a” and “s” do nothing in slide show here. I agree that
the
up and down arrows navigate the slide line by line and the left and right
arrows move from character to character. Indeed, control+left and
control+right arrows move from word to word within the slide in slide show
mode.

Later on, we could list the variations that work in different versions of
Office. For the moment, I am committed to getting an accurate working set
of
instructions that will handle PowerPoint with NVDA in as many versions as
possible.

Do the steps that I have listed in my first message work in your 2007
version?

All the best,

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
<http://www.spam-reader.com/disclaimer.shtml> for free now!