locked Re: eliminating a person's e-mail address

Arlene

Can you delete contacts there? I still have that person’s name on the windows mail ten app. Even though I dumped her on the gmail site.  I thought that would do the trick.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: May 26, 2019 4:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] eliminating a person's e-mail address

Hi, Arleen,

Yes, I'm using gmail. What I did was install the thunderbird program. I set up my account and then I was taken to the gmail site. After signing in with my username and password, I hit H for headings and jumped down to a button that says "allow thunderbird to access your account. I hit the space bar on it and my messages downloaded to thunderbird

Rosemarie

On 5/26/2019 4:15 PM, Arlene wrote:

Oh ok. Are you using gmail? If you are? How did you pin it to Thunderbird?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10