Re: regarding MS access

hi i dont use access and i dont have many informations about it.
but i heard that its not completely accessible with screen readers.

On 7/9/16, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@gmail.com> wrote:
hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
to using NVDA.
because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
supported there some feeture suppose when I am select the data type
of any colum to press alt+ down arrow to choose the data type.
but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
receive a error message [the MS access is not responding].

--
please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.