From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how do you access screen notifications with NVDA?

Ibrahim,

How does one access the notifications that suddenly flash on the screen asking you to do something, like to check a setting, or to do an update or to check some application suggestions, etc…?

If you're using 1809 or above, shift+Windows+V. Otherwise, Windows+V.

I think in windows seven it used to be called hot balloons.

In Windows 10, they're called "Toast Notifications", if I'm not going wrong on this.

Cheers,
Marcio

AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.