Re: free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

well if its mp3 copy the files in as usual.
in win 7 its alt f t you need to find write these files to disk.
You can also delete temperary files from that menu to.
cdburner xp is donationware and contains no spyware and is what I used for audio it can handle audio, data, dvds, and video disks.

On 10/07/2016 8:33 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie