Re: how do you access screen notifications with NVDA?

Quentin Christensen

The other thing you can do if you have notifications you have missed, is press WINDOWS+A to open the action centre where you can review any that have come up previously.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:20 AM Ibrahim Abedrabbo <abedrabboibrahim@...> wrote:

Thanks Marcio,

I will try these commands next time I get a notification.  I do not know which version of windows ten home addition I have, however, I do my best to keep it up to date.

Cheers,

Ibrahim