Converting PDF to Word

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 11:24 PM, sazid shaik wrote:
can we convert pdf to word using nvda? if so how?
No, or at least not per se.

There are various converters out there, including modern versions of MS-Word itself, which can read PDFs and then save them as Word files (or vice versa).

A web search on "PDF to DOCX" turns up myriad options.

But none of these directly involve NVDA and I have no idea which may or may not be accessible.  Like so many things, it's up to you to determine that by trial and error.

        ~ H.L. Mencken