From: "Dejan Ristic" <r.dejan83@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] brousers that speak the progress bars when downloading

Hi friend,

I use Mozilla Firefox in order to hear progress changes while downloading.

My NVDA is set to Beep for progress bar updates. When I want to hear the
progress updates while downloading, I must go to the Downloads window in
Mozilla while my download process is at work. When I do that, I can hear
the progress by means of the beep signal.

The progress announcement choice can be satisfied by using the NVDA key
and the letter U to decide which of the announcements to choose.

I hope this helps.

On 7/9/2016 7:04 PM, n8mnx@att.net wrote:

I am looking for a brouser that nvda will speak the progress bar
when I down load I use to use webie but today it no longer works even
after I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I really want to hear the
progress bar when I download to know if my downloads anre working or not.

Brian Sackrider

On 7/9/2016 1:00 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

Hello,

I just joined this group.

I am primarily a Window-Eyes user.

I’d like to learn to use NVDA more efficiently.

Is there a way to have NVDA speak the number of unread messages in a
given folder? Maybe an addon?

I’ve not found anything yet.

Thanks,

Richard