Re: nvdaremote on a windows vps

mattias

nvdaremote addon dont have a local server

or?

i thinked if you use the nvdaremoet.com you dont need to setup firewall rules?

Den 2019-05-28 kl. 19:03, skrev luke scholey:

I didn’t use nvdaremlote.com, I just had the local server host the remote service. I’d need a few more details, your set up of firewalls for example, if you wanted any further help with this. If nobody else has any comments you could email me off list so we’re not cluttering it up.

Luke

On 28 May 2019, at 17:41, mattias <mjonsson1986@gmail.com> wrote:

luke if you have it working

how do you do?

i have do as follow

as host in both win10 and server 2016:

nvdaremote.com

and set a key

try to connect from win10 to nvdaremote.com and entered my key

and press f12 to send keys to the vps

nothing

Den 2019-05-28 kl. 18:27, skrev luke scholey:
Yes, works perfectly
Luke

On 28 May 2019, at 17:24, mattias <mjonsson1986@gmail.com> wrote:

have anyone get nvdaremote to work on a vps?

e.g from a windows 10 machine

e.g

you have a vps with windows server 2016

you install nvda with the nvdaremote addon

and you connect to it with the windows 10 computer with nvda

good luck to do it annyway