Where can I find the keys for the review cursor?

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I have NVDA 2019.1 and a Freedom Scientific Focus 40 Braille display. Where can I find the keys for the review cursor? The only thing that help mode shows is
numpad 7, which goes up a line. That is marginally useful. What I need is keystrokes to go to the top of the screen and then I want to read from there by pressing
the advance button on the braille display.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer