Re: cd burning program

Gene

I recently saw, perhaps on this list, that there is a new version of the program that supports Windows 10.  I don't know any more than that.  Others may provide additional information.

Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] cd burning program

I really liked CDex, but it will no longer work in Win 10. It refuses to recognize I have a disc in the drive when I try to rip tracks. Windows ejects the disc and keeps asking for one.  It always worked great in Win 7 so I need another program like that that will work in Win 10.\

Roger

On 7/10/2016 1:52 PM, Richard Kuzma via Groups.io wrote:

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I use a program called mp3 cd doctor.

It is accessible with nvda and allows you to take mp3 files and burn them to cd in an audio format.

It works great.

Also, t rip audio cd’s to mp3, I use something called cdex – which I believe stands for cd extraction.

It is free also and works great.

Somnetimes, I just use media player and set it to auto extract and eject the cd once I put it in.

Thanks

rich