Re: cd burning program

Arlene

Oh good grief. I hope they find a work around to have cdex work for ten!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: July-10-16 1:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] cd burning program

I really liked CDex, but it will no longer work in Win 10. It refuses to recognize I have a disc in the drive when I try to rip tracks. Windows ejects the disc and keeps asking for one.  It always worked great in Win 7 so I need another program like that that will work in Win 10.\

Roger

On 7/10/2016 1:52 PM, Richard Kuzma via Groups.io wrote:

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I use a program called mp3 cd doctor.

It is accessible with nvda and allows you to take mp3 files and burn them to cd in an audio format.

It works great.

Also, t rip audio cd’s to mp3, I use something called cdex – which I believe stands for cd extraction.

It is free also and works great.

Somnetimes, I just use media player and set it to auto extract and eject the cd once I put it in.

Thanks

rich