locked Re: Off topic - new gmail account

Ame

I actually tried to go to the gmail site first and all it did was lead me in circles.  I guess I’ve been signed in on the site for a good while ‘cause it never asked me for a password or anything.  I just saved it I guess.  It took me straight to my mailbox.  So, I did some checking and clicked on something that said “add account” but it took me back and made me sign in.  So, I did that thinking it would lead me to a new page where I could create this new  account but it took me straight back to my inbox.  Again, I’m at a loss.  I’m guessing I did something   wrong but I can’t figure out what.