Is there a search all command for NVDA?

Daniel McGee

Dear listers, I know we have NVDA F7 to bring up the: links list dialog and from there we can change it to headings etc.

I was wondering though, is there such a NVDA or even a global Sent from Mail for Windows 10 command so that you can search a website elements regardless of link, heading etc.

The best way I can describe it, is that if you have used Mac or IOS, I am  referring to a feature called: item chooser on those operating systems.

So, does such a feature exists in NVDA or better yet, for Windows 10?

Kind regards

Daniel