Is it in order?

I think, that it is right bracket.

Jarek

Dne 02.06.2019 v 17:35 Gene napsal(a):
I'm not sure what you are asking.  If you type a backslash in the word field and then type how you want it spoken in the pronounced as field, the backslash will be pronounced that way.  You would have to write words in the pronounced as field and you might have to experiment by typing something and then reading it, then changing it untill it is spoken as or as close to as desired as you can get.  You can use phonetic spellings, put spaces between words, you can type whatever you want in the pronounced as field.  I don't know why you are asking about a carriage return.  You don't need to use it there and there is only one line to type on.

Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2019 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda and Language Esperanto

Hi Gene,

It seems to be rather in order.

I write in dic a punctuacion and then the eqivalent in Esperanto.

But there is a problem: How to write the Carriage return? I think, that I must write the words, because for them does not exist a punctuation?

Jarek

Dne 02.06.2019 v 14:13 Gene napsal(a):
I don't know how such things are said in Esperonto.  In the speech dictionary, used to change the pronunciation of whatever you want to change, you can put the punctuation mark in and tell the dictionary how you want it said.  But the problem is that you will then hear punctuation spoken that way in English as well.

You can get around the problem by having two speech dictionary files and manually putting the one you want to use in NVDA before you switch to the language.  That isn't automatic, but it would achieve what you want.

Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2019 6:48 AM

Hi gene, I am afraid, that I don't understand you.

If I have set the language Esperanto, Espeak says the whole addressar so:

Uzivatel backlash, appdata backslash, roaming backlash, nvda backlash, voice backlash, espeak backslash, dic.

I would like to hear Espeak saying in Esperanto.

Jarek

Dne 01.06.2019 v 23:51 Gene napsal(a):
If reading of punctuation isn't done properly, you can use the speech dictionary to manually enter the words you want to hear.  That may be enough information, but if you have questions about using the speech dictionary, ask here.

Jarek
--
Jarek