Re: regarding MS access

Quentin Christensen

I must admit I haven't used access much in the last few years, but I did have a poke around in Access 2016 recently with NVDA and I could create and get around a basic database.  I haven't tried Access 2007 though.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 4:03 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi i dont use access and i dont have many informations about it.
but i heard that its not completely accessible with screen readers.

On 7/9/16, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...> wrote:
> hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
> to using NVDA.
> because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
> supported  there some feeture  suppose when I am select the data type
> of any colum   to press alt+  down arrow  to choose the data type.
> but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
> receive a error   message [the MS access is not responding].
>

> --
> please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
> and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32
> and face book:ravipaswan32@...