Re: Reviewing the screen with the mouse keys

Quentin Christensen

Glad you're on track Richard.

The official Basic Training for NVDA material also covers using the review cursor and object navigation as well.  It is available from: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 5:49 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Thanks,

One of the other folks pointed me to the user guide, which has gotten me on the right path.

I will go and get the tutorial.

Richard