From: Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 4:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading past the visible screen on a CMD Window?

I don't know how to do this, but can't you pipe your compiler output through less?

npm --whatever 2>&1 | less

Luke

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:

Hello,Does anyone know how to read past the visible screen or scroll
windows CMD windows either using NVDA key commands, an addon, or some command in Windows?
Normally I select all by going to the system menu and copy the whole buffer to the clipboard.
I am currently using an SSH session in the Ubuntu emulator by Windows,
and the system menu is not there. I'm doing NodeJS development over SSH and I really need to scroll past the visible window to read the start of the error.