NVDA and file explorer

Don H

Running latest released version of NVDA on a Win 10 1903 system. Having a issue where on what seems to be a random thing where NVDA will not read anything in file explorer.  So if I open my downloads folder, my documents folder and such I can not arrow down through the list of files and folders.  If this silence happens I can unload NVDA and start Jaws 2019 and it reads fine. Unload Jaws and reload NVDA and problem still exists.  A system restart will resolve the problem until it randomly happens again.

Any help would be appreciated.