Re: E-Mail signature was: regarding MS access

Quentin Christensen

Hi David,

I do work for NV Access, however I'm not list moderator, so I've changed the subject and also include nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io to get you a response.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:28 AM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:
Hello all,
Is it Okay if I put a Christian Bible signature like this on this list?
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org
I will put a great signature on here like John 3:16
Thank you, and let me know if that would be Okay!
David Moore

-----Original Message----- From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 2:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] regarding MS access

hi i dont use access and i dont have many informations about it.
but i heard that its not completely accessible with screen readers.

On 7/9/16, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...> wrote:
hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
to using NVDA.
because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
supported  there some feeture  suppose when I am select the data type
of any colum   to press alt+  down arrow  to choose the data type.
but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
receive a error   message [the MS access is not responding].

--
please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.