Moving between worksheets in XL

Sile

Correction, the NVDA microsoft tutorial says that:

ctrl-page up goes back to the previous worksheet and ctrl-page down goes to the next worksheet.

But this still means that fnKey plus ctrl plus up arrow should in theory move back to the previous worksheet in my configuration (see below) and fnKey plus ctrl plus page down should go to the next worksheet?

--Sile

Hello

OK, so I have an unusual constallation of issues and am wondering if anyone has an answer.

I am trying to figure out how to move between worksheets in XL But ...

1) I am running windows 10 under bootcamp on a mac laptop

2)  If I look up bootcamp, it says that page up/down are accomplished on a laptop running bootcamp by using fnKey-uparrow (page up) and fnKey-downarrow (page down)

This works in word, notepad, etc.

The microsoft XL tutorial for NVDA says that I can move between worksheets by using ctrl plus uparrow (laptop) to go back to the previous worksheet and CTRL plus down arrow to move to the next worksheet.

You might think then that pressing the fnKey plus control plus up arrow would allow me to move to the previous worksheet and fnKey plus ctrl plus down arrow would allow me to go to the next worksheet?

But this doesn't seem to work.

Any bootcamp users out there who might be able to help?

Yours,

--Sile