braille teathered to focus

ken lawrence

Hi list from time to time on NVDA for reasons I’m not clear on when I do an insert T to read a title window I will instead of that window hear NVDA say “braille teathered to focus.  I was launching a browser. And to correct this I had to shutdown then restart NVDA explorer for some reason crashes my screen reader.  While I don’t use it accept for very basic stuff and while chrome is my default it’s still a bit strange since I don’t have a braille display here anyone know wht is happening and why NVDA is giving me information on something that doesn’t apply to me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10